Sunday, June 7, 2015

Suicide Prevention and Depression Awareness

I'm down to DAYS now that we're in June. (20 more... Just under 3 weeks) I still have quite a ways to go to reach my goal of $1000 for the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention? Out of the Darkness Overnight Walk? on June 27th in Boston. Please help me raise awareness and end the stigma associated with depression and mental health. Every single penny helps us to fund crucial educational efforts to not only prevent suicide, but to help survivors and families. Please help me in my efforts... No donation is too small, and sharing my link and story helps more than you know. If you're struggling in the darkness, there is light, I promise. http://theovernight.donordrive.com/participant/ksimonelli (AFSP is a 501c3 charity, and all financials are available here: http://www.afsp.org/about-afsp/financial-information) Boston OvernightWalk Suicide Prevention Donate PayItForward Mental Health Suicide Awareness Education Fundraising Anxiety BiPolar BPD

No comments:

Post a Comment