Tuesday, September 8, 2015

I get a little absent minded...

I get absent minded, obviously. Its been... 3 months? 
The walk went great. Meaghen and I completed the 14+ miles around Boston (The entire walk route.) It rained. We still killed it. 
I raised just OVER my $1000 minimum. It was an emotional night, but well worth it all. I pushed myself emotionally and physically, and I couldn't have asked for a more amazing group of people to do it with. My hips started "slipping" around mile 10... the right one. Around mile 12ish, the left. I was miserable, but I refused to stop. It took me days to be able to touch my hips... the limping took over a month to subside. They still aren't "RIGHT" months later. 
Which reminds me... I started seeing a new PCP. She is recommending a Rheumatologist and a Physiotherapist for the Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, Fibro, subluxations, and to see if there is a chance of arthritis. (*sigh*) 
Onto the head demons... For the Chiari / Chronic Migraines / Occipital Neuralgia / Intracranial Hypertension: I've been seeing Dr Nardin at Cambridge Hospital. She is simply DEVINE and I adore her. I can't say enough good things about her. We're at 300mg of Topamax to treat the IH and Chronic Migraine. Occipital nerve blocks for the O.N. and Botox for the Chronic Migraine. I also have Migranal nasal spray as well as Zomig for break through migraines... (Which is still multiple times a week) ... 
Nothing is working for the IH / Pressure ... unfortunately. Or the constant body pain. 
I attempt to pacify myself with occasional doses of Tylenol or Motrin, but it does nothing. I find that if I smoke a bowl I do feel better. Seriously... It works wonders. I am going to be setting up an appointment to see a doctor to get my medical card by end of October. 

Ashy just started full day Kindergarten... world keeps on spinning...

No comments:

Post a Comment